[THIN] Re: PDF Writing on TS2003

  • From: "Dr. Harold D. Ross, Jr." <haroldross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:04:02 -0500

We have been running Adobe Acrobat 5 and 6 without any problems for quite
some time now. One of our Citrix servers has Windows Server 2003 with Citrix
MetaFrame XP FR3 and the other Citrix server has Windows 2000 with Citrix
MetaFrame XP. Both of our servers are Compaq Proliant DL380's. We did get
errors when Acrobat was first installed on the Win2k server but after I set
up a virtual LPT1 port the errors went away. On the Win2k3 server I just set
up the virtual LPT1 port from the start. All our users (60 count) have had
not problems creating PDFs with Acrobat or the PDFWriter print driver.

Harold Ross, Ph.D.
MIS Director, Automatic Equipment Mfg. Co.