[THIN] Re: Outlook 2002

  • From: Torben Claus <torben.claus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:46:07 +0100

Is there OfficeXP SP3 installed - if not, do it.
Whats up with your roaming profiles
- do they load/save correctly?
Is this happening to "clean" Profiles too?
Sounds like there is a Problem when saving the Profile back to Server...

In our farm the profiles are deleted from Server immediately, when the
user log off - saved back to FS.

http://www.seamlessplanet.com