[THIN] Re: Outllook 97 / Metaframe 1.8

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:37:17 +0200

Mike,

I thought noone would be running Outlook97 anymore, years ago the
released Outlook98 which was a better alternative to the buggy 97
version.
Outlook 97 doesn't run fine on Citrix, It gave many errors ans sh*t.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards
=20
Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering