[THIN] Outllook 97 / Metaframe 1.8

  • From: "Mike Batters" <mike.batters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:14:22 +0100

Hi All,
I have a puzzling problem that I hope someone can help with.

I have a site with users running Outlook 97 on a W2K SP2/Metaframe 1.8
server.  All users can run Outlook no problems except when they minimise it.
After about 5 ? 7 minutes of being minimised it disappears ? gone.  Process
appears to have died off too.

Any ideas anyone??????????

Many Thanks in Advance,

Mike