[THIN] Re: Object Picker

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:29:14 -0400

I have run into this issue before between a Win2k (No Sp's) with MF 1.8 =
in
and NT 4 domain with a 1 way trust to another NT 4 domain we had to run
nltest.exe  with the sc (secure channel) switch and reset the secure =
channel
between the domain controllers. It was a big pain in the butt.  Once it =
was
done you would be good for about 3 weeks or so and then have to run it
again.  Once we upgrade to AD Domain the problem disappeared

Magnus