[THIN] Re: OT - File System rights reporting tool for Windows 2003 Srv - do they exist??

  • From: "Trevor Fuson" <fuson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:03:00 -0700

Sysinternals (www.sysinternals.com) has a program called AccessEnum
which is very similar to what you are looking for.  You can extract the
output and load it into a spreadsheet if you want more reporting.

Sorting within the tool is sufficiently quick to check the permissions
on your file system if you are familiar with Windows.

AccessEnum can also enumerate the registry.