[THIN] OT: Exchange issues

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:11:14 +1200

Im at a loss on this and am wondering if anyone else has have ever run
into this issue.

On an Exchange 2000 Server SP3 + April 2004 post SP3 host fixes whenever
I right click on the first storage group on an exchange server in the
Systems manager I get the error below.

The Server is running Win2k Sp3 + Latest hotfixes.

Everything works fine in Exchange but I just cant bring up the
properties of the Private IS. The Public IS is fine, and I can bring up
the properties with no problems.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,

Tony Lyne

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64) 06 3537300

Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800

Mobile (+64) 0274 720696

E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz <http://www.computerland.co.nz/>

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail. Thank
you.

JPEG image