[THIN] Re: Not quite OT regarding windows 2000

  • From: "Roy A. Tokeshi" <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:57:15 -0400

One thing I forgot to mention is that remote admin mode does not run the
usrlogon compatibility scripts.  I am also not sure if the reg keys in
hklm\soft\ms\win nt\curr ver\tem serv\install get propogated

My understanding is that the "user environment to run applications" is
not established in admin mode.

Thanks for letting everyone know what happened.

Hth,
Rat