[THIN] Microsoft Money and other questions

  • From: "Sweeney, Deb" <DSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:02:22 -0500

Hello,

I'm a newbie to the list and have a few questions for you all.

1. Has anyone used Microsoft Money on a terminal server? I saw several posts
with regard to Quickbooks which prompted this question.

2. Does anyone know of a historical report which can be printed showing user
sessions. Such as when they logged on, length of session, etc. We are
running W2k server, Citrix XPa / FR2.

3. Is anyone using Wyse 1200LE terminals and having problems with caps lock
indicator lights not following a seamless session?  Also, on the 1200LE
having problems with the time it finds to authenticate with the DHCP server.

Thanks for the help.

Deb Sweeney

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130