[THIN] Re: Microsoft Money and other questions

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:16:15 -0500

Deb,

Money should work fine, though I haven't tried it personally.  Being a
Microsoft product, I would say that it has a greater propensity to work
than not.  As far as log in history, you must turn on logging in the
Windows Environment to track these things.  If you look on your domain
controller, under the security tab in the event veiwer, you should be
able to put a list together.  I don't know if full logging has to be on
for this information to be in the event veiwer.

1200LE's that we have feilded have hicups from time to time, however,
they are fairly stable and trouble free.  When in doubt, hard boot the
device.  One thing to check is the firmware on the device.  You might be
in line for an upgarde.  Hope this helps.

Respectfully,

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751