[THIN] Re: McAfee EPO Agent

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:04:18 -0800

=20

Were we would have un-responsive servers, some services wouldn't
start (i.e. MSSQL 7.0), and the servers were EXTREMELY sluggish (Dual
and Quad PIII 700-900MHz Xeon systems with 4-12GB of RAM).  Once we
removed EPO and McAfee with just Symantec NAVCE 7.6, the systems
begain to perform better, and were cleaning the servers better than
McAfee.

For those that like McAfee, I'll refrain from calling it Mcrappy.

Mcrappy.  (Couldn't resist) ;O)

Chris