[THIN] Re: McAfee EPO Agent

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:52:17 +0000

I've had a try of that, on a non TS machine, and i honestly cant STAND the =
new autoupdate system.. you dont use those nice packaged exe (or the zip) f=
iles anymore, you have to use the update system, it seems.. although to be =
fair i only played with it for about an hour before removing it!

Andrew
--o--

>>> fwakelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 20/03/03 17:20:47 >>>

Newest Version is available now (VirusScan 7.0 Enterprise).  Runs on =3D
servers & workstations, and is epo manageable/configurable.  It is much =3D
much better than Netshield, especially on our terminal server...=3D20

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79