[THIN] Re: Isolation Environments

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:13:27 -0600

I would rather it be a seemless application, but I just can't get it to
work properly.  It's an old Cancer Care application that is custom built
to interface with our Health information System called Meditech.  I've
tried publishing the application and having it launch Meditech and Excel
locally, but it just doesn't want to work.  Everything works great when
I give the user a desktop with ERS, Meditech and Office, except for the
fact that at one point they see each others data.

Thanks,

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.