[THIN] Re: Isolation Environments

I'm curious why you can't publish a desktop a desktop and use pna to put the
application in the desktop session.

To answer the orginal question, no, it is not possible.  You cannot isolate
an entire desktop.  It's APPLICATION isolation environments :)

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 10/17/06, Taylor, George <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an application that I'm sure an Isolation Environment would help, but it has to run in a desktop, not published. It integrates with a couple other apps, so I publish out a desktop for the users, unfortunatly every now and then the users see each others data. Is there anyway to run a desktop in an IE?

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.
***Note: The information contained in this message, including any
attachments, may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by a "reply to
sender only" message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the
communication, including any attachments.

http://www.freelists.org/list/thin