[THIN] Re: Installing Office 2003 on Citrix

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:01:49 -0700

Um, I have been able to have 2000 and XP both run on the same machine
successfully (both client workstation and TS).  Do not perform an upgrade of
the applications.  There will be some DLL's that need to be updated, but I
don't see any reason why you could not have XP and 2003 running on the same
machine.

Of course, test before you actually do this on your production machines.
Download a free copy of Vmware workstation (if you don't have it already).
Build up a test VM and then test this to make sure that it works for you.

I know that there are a few KB articles, but I don't have links right now.

Chris