[THIN] Re: IE Applications work in Published Desktop but not as a Published App

  • From: Carl Stalhood <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:18:42 -0600

Does the app work in a window? (set your client [or WI] to a fixed window
size instead of seamless)

Does the app work as a published app when connecting using RDP? (launch the
RDP client, go to the Programs tab and enter the path to the app. This will
run the app in a window)

My suspicion is mmhook.dll or SpeedScreen Browser Acceleration. What version
of XenApp? What rollup hotfix?