[THIN] IE Applications work in Published Desktop but not as a Published App

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:02:52 +1100

Hi

I have the strangest issue with some JAVA IE based Apps start then will close
straight away.  This only occurs when IE is Published.  If I publish a Desktop,
I can manually open IE and can run all my JAVA based IE Apps without any
issues.  Issue only occurs when IE is published..

I tried running Filemon on the Citrix Server but couldn't see anything obvious.
 What should I look at in trying to resolve this?

Thanks
Angela

Holiday cheer from Messenger. Download free emoticons today!
http://livelife.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=669758