[THIN] Re: ICA Connection never ends

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:02:08 -0700

One cause of this type of behavior in the past has been secondary apps that
are launched by the main app that do not close gracefully. For example, you
launch APP A and it launches APP B, but app does not exit when A is ended.
Chech what processes that the users session still has running when in this
"hung" state..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453