[THIN] Re: Hotfix server

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:21:46 +0100

Given that the primary netwrok needs to be completely isolated (Given
your email address I presume tis is the case:), you might want to look
at GFI's Netwrok Security Scanner (www.gfi.com). This can be installed
on a laptop and download patches; then connect to your primary netwrok,
adn patch away.
Nick

  _____