[THIN] Re: Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 09:25:51 +0100

ive not tried it, but looking around, it seems thats the file you want.. I'd
also hazard a guess that its the line:
pref("browser.startup.homepage",
"chrome://browser-region/locale/region.properties");
that you want to change :)

I'd assume that any new profiles that get created will then use this as their
basis..
If you're using 0.9 or above, then you'll also want to disable:
pref("update.app.enabled", true);
otherwise your users will get update alerts telling them to install a new
version! :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/07/04 20:06:45 >>>
OK, you guys convinced me.  I am not rolling out Firefox on all my
terminal servers.

The only thing holding me up is figuring out how to set the homepage to
a common default.

I found the firefox.js file but I am not sure if it is the right file
and if it is, how to make the change.

Have any of you that are running this had any luck with it?

Greg

http://www.go-eol.com