[THIN] Re: Group Policies

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:39:13 -0500

you just created a dead text file so that if the file exists there is no need
to run the install right?  I do that with my servers on login, scripts run when
they log into Citrix as well as their local workstations, when I have some
updating going through the script I use that trick to make the Citrix servers
not get the update.  I think that's what you are talking about anyway.

Gunnar