[THIN] Ghosting Questions

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:25:38 -0800

I have a couple of questions for those that are Ghosting MFXP servers:
For those ghosting Compaq ProLiants, are you doing Clear/Erase on the drives
and running the ACU to reconfigure the RAID array before loading the image
or are you simply loading the image on an existing configuration without
Clear/Erase?
What is the best practice for imaging: To Partition from Image or to Disk
from Image?
Please forgive my ignorance. I am just now coming up to speed on Ghost and
some expert advice would be timely.

Thanks!

Rob
24 Hour Fitness