[THIN] Re: Ghost Images

  • From: <brock.akister@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:25:54 +0100

Image individual

Regards,
Brock Akister
 WAN and Network Services

These documents are provided for informational purposes only. The
information contained in this document represents the current view of
myself on the issues discussed as of the date of publication. Because I
must respond to changes in market conditions, it should not be
interpreted to be a commitment on the part of myself and I cannot
guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of
publication.

Information provided in this document is provided "as is" without
warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not
limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose and freedom from infringement