[THIN] Re: Ghost Images

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:54:10 -0500

Per my solution provider, they performed testing and for "performance
reasons" recommend logical drives defined for OS, Data and page file rather
than one logical drive with multiple partitions.

Need free business advice, then visit our website at www.broomfield.co.uk
<http://www.broomfield.co.uk>

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above
named recipient(s) only and may be confidential and/or privileged. If they
have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must
you copy or disclose them or any part of their contents to any person or
organisation; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error
immediately and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer
system. This footnote also confirms that before leaving our system this
e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.