[THIN] Re: Ghost Images

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:57:21 -0400

MessageYup, done it with Proliant 6500's with Smart Array 3200 controllers
using Drive Image. The only issue was drive remapping. All I had to do was
bring up the Windows disk manager and reassign drive letters once the systems
booted. Reboot and all was fine.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct
(727) 538-9089 fax
www.arhomes.com

    Need free business advice, then visit our website at www.broomfield.co.uk

    Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above
named recipient(s) only and may be confidential and/or privileged. If they have
come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy
or disclose them or any part of their contents to any person or organisation;
please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error immediately and delete this
e-mail and its attachments from your computer system. This footnote also
confirms that before leaving our system this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.