[THIN] Re: Files in the Spool folder

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:40:49 +1000

Hi Greg,
The problem is the access permissions on the Spool\printers directory. Users
have to have sufficient rights to the files that they can delete them.
What's happening is that a print job gets scheduled, producing *.spl and
*.shd. Once the job has prining, the print request file *.shd is deleted, bu
the *.spl file is deleted under the user context (or not if the ACL doesn't
allow user deletes).

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack