[THIN] Re: Distributed File System for TS Profiles

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:53:21 -0400

I've used this method with various companies quite effectively.  I haven't
experienced any real issues that would make me rethink this as a viable
option.

*Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server*

*Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
**http://jeffpitschconsulting.com* <http://jeffpitschconsulting.com>

On 7/15/06, Thin Man <thin.master@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm wondering what the prevailing attitude on the list is towards DFS. I've used a DFS ring in the past for TS Profiles across locations with success, but have also experienced a few issues. I understand that under 2003 Server R2 MS has re-written DFS. What is the conventional wisdom of the list towards this config and has MS tightened up DFS under R2?

Thanks in advance!

Click here <https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==> to report this email as spam.