[THIN] Default Printers

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:32:31 +0000

I know, i know, its been asked here before, but the info from the archive j=
ust isnt working!

It works fine restoring the default printer using Kix and the supplied scri=
pt, but when the user logs off, it doesnt save it at all. The script says t=
o replace "ctxlogoff.exe" with "kix32.exe blah.scr, ctxlogoff.exe" but ther=
es no "ctxlogoff.exe", just "ctxlogof.exe" so im putting that down to a spe=
lling mistake on the previous posters part..! :)

I've tried placing the printer list on both a network drive and the metafra=
mes local drive, but neither works..

ive got the following regkey in place-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"LogoffApp"=3D"kix32.exe %systemroot%\system32\logoff.scr, ctxlogof.exe"

now i know its the right path and file, as it works fine in the cmd prompt,=
 so is there something im missing? :/ (MF's are NT4 TSE with citrix 1.8 if =
that matters)

Andrew=20
-o-