[THIN] Thin client devices

Can someone provide me some information on how thin client devices =
compare to one another?   I've always used PCs for thin clients running =
on top of an OS like NT or 2000.  I need to look at thin client devices =
but am confused as to what features/benefits some provide over the =
others.  IBM, Compaq, Wyse, etc.  I'm open to any options right now.  =
Prices on these things seem to range from $300 to $800... What's the =
major differences?  What's needed?  Thanks.