[THIN] Re: Client Drives - Options

  • From: "adamadz" <adz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:50:23 -0400

The client drives are accessible if you have drive mapping on.  You can
browse to them by going to the following (but be prepared for about a 30
second pause):

My Network Places -> Entire Network -> Client Network -> Client

The easiest (and quickest) way to access the client network is to use
the following UNC shortcuts.. \\client\H$ which would be the client
network H: drive.  We have two domains, so we map the client network
drives in login scripts for the users this way.

-adamadz