[THIN] Re: Windows cannot load your profile. Please increase the registry size and restart the computer.

Hi Nuno,

I assume you've maxed out the maximum registry size?

If the servers are still set to the defaults, then your problem is quite
simple, there's not enough registry space..

My Computer > properties > advanced > performance options > change > registry
size > maximum registry size.

Try 216 MB.

Used to see a problem in NT 4 where the software hive got too big and really
squeezed the amount of registry left to load user profiles. This could
conceivably also happen on win2k. Check the size of the Software hive under
\winnt\system32\config. If it's a lot bigger than about 40-45 MB, there could
be a problem.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack