[THIN] Re: Certificates

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 14:21:29 +0800

Who is your certificate provider?

Regards
Mk

Mark Calleja
Network Systems Coordinator
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't"

>>> tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxx 03/10/2005 13:59:40 pm >>>
Hi

How do I create a new certificate for users to access my WI 3.0. The
current certificate expires next month.

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2