[THIN] Building MF server

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:16:36 -0400

        I've been administrating our Small Farm (3 server) for a year.
Now it's time for me to build some new servers to upgrade the older
working ones. I've been reading a lot about the installation procedure
most of it is pretty straight forward and I have working servers to
check settings etc.

        My first big question is do I install all Applications before
installations MF?  We publish a desktop. Office viewers, a couple of
home grown Apps ,Adobe reader and SAP. DOS clients.

        I'm sure I'll have some more questions.

         Thanks,Joanne