[THIN] Re: ProComm Plus

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 06:56:55 -0400

Now that I have the Hyper Terminal working I've bought myself some time
to play with the ProComm. One of the challenges is that neither ProComm
nor HyperTerm are ideal for CNC <->Computer communication. They are
really made for Comp to Comp.

It's nice to know that you got it working in NT. I gives me hope.