[THIN] Re: Blade Servers

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:02:39 -0400

I don't have anything to say except that those servers look sweet.  It's the
first blade solution I've seen with decent hardware specs.  I'll take two
please.

Anyone else notice that Compaq has fallen behind on releasing new product
since the HPAQ debacle?  My VAR keeps telling me that they're just being
'careful' with product launches... yeah, uhuh.

-Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS
Reid Tool Supply
2265 Black Creek Rd.