[THIN] Re: AutoCad on Citrix?

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:59:50 -0500

We have a lot of users who only have a thin client and this is one of
them. When using AutoCad LT does it max out the server? I'm worried that
one user will kill the server that supports about 20 users. We have dual
2.8GHz procs with a Gig of ram. I only have PS4 Advanced so I can't use
process clamping.

Senior Network Administrator