[THIN] Re: AutoCad on Citrix?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:35:08 -0700

We ran it many times over the years with surpisingly good success. It has
been a little while, but last time we looked at it AutoCAD did not support
multiple concurrent sessions on a TS box due to licensing. You might check
out the status of this is multiple sessions are required....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262