[THIN] Re: Attention scripting gurus

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:48:38 -0500

You could also try a rundll32.exe PrintUIEntry (printUIEntry seems to be
case sensitive by the way) from a DOS prompt.  This lets you use the the
same print DLL as the browser.  Do a google for the right syntax.  This
solved a complex scripting problem I had - trying to change the driver
on the advanced tab of the printer properties.   If you can do it
through the browser, likely you can do it this way.