[THIN] Re: Anyone on the list using JAWS on Citrix?

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:23:43 +0100

Anyone on the list using JAWS on Citrix?Brian,

Ive not used this particular application but have recently gone through a
lengthy testing process with various Win32 ICA clients and a few bespoke
applications (Strangely ICA 6 & 7 clients had less issues but we cant use those
anymore).

1. Have you tried older ICA clients for comparison purposes ?

2. Have you tried the 9.1 ICA client (this fixed some of our issues).
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX107650 for the fixes that have been
documented.

3. Have you looked at the ICA client ini file reference guide.
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX107102&searchID=10469841
It might be worth a poke round some of the values.

4. You dont have a key mapping conflict (with the ICA client do you) ?

Regards