[the-facts-machine] Re: AdwCleaner Spyware Removal Tool

  • From: "King Meade" <kingmeade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the-facts-machine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 20:22:29 -0500

Hi, This sounds like something I would be interested in trying out. Here is
my issue however! I stupidly installed a program called Avast and as of yet
found a way to uninstall it. From the research I have did the only way to
get rid of it is to boot up in safe mode which being blind would be a little
difficult. Has anyone ever used Avast and was able to uninstall it? Thanks
for any help.

"I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than
live a hundred years smothered by a lie."--Lena Haloway

Blind Treasures
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PH: 804-726-8900
Web: www.blindtreasures.com