[TextEditor-mcc] Re: TextEditor built-in shortcuts

  • From: "Gianfranco \"ShInKurO\" Gignina" <sh1nkur0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:59:00 +0200

Il  2-Lug-2008, Jens Langner scrisse:

> In fact this is a bug in MUI3.8 which was fixed with version 3.9+ so
> that menu short overwriting is less cumbersome.

uhm, I don't believe that this was a good idea:

If you have a texteditor object and a betterstring object into the same
window with menu's window associated to te obj, on MUI3.8 if you select bs
obj and press paste shortcut bs obj works like expected (text is pasted
into bs), instead on MUI3.9 on OS4 all shortcuts are always directed on te
obj (even if te obj is in read olny mode!)... how do you resolve this
behaviour on OS4 (even on MUI4?)?

--
Bye,
Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina