[texbirds] Thursday, May 8 Big Sit @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 13:56:12 -0500

Thursday, May 8 Big Sit @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
We are participating in the Great Texas Birding Classic Big Sit and I hope you
will join us!  All can participate.  Keep in mind that there are 24 hours in a
day, so help needed after work, etc.   To participate, please sign in at the
Warbler Pond.

 When you arrive, please sign in at the Visitor Kiosk and make sure you park
efficiently.  Overflow parking on Old Wiederstein Rd, on the other side of the
solid white line.  Do not park on the cement drive or block the driveways.  If
you hike, please leave a checklist of what you find, with numbers.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS