[texbirds] Baytown Nature Center Bird Count 5/15/14

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DHanson139@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fin2fowl@xxxxxxx, salliesherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tracey.Prothro@xxxxxxxxxxx, Christina.butcher@xxxxxxxxxxx, MaryAlice.Trumble@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jina.Faith@xxxxxxxxxxx, neverbehindu@xxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:36:11 -0400 (EDT)

This is a late reminder that the Baytown Nature Center bird count is
Thursday May15 at 8 AM. We will meet in the parking lot behind the entrance
building a few minutes before 8 AM to get started.

Starting in June 2014 through the summer months we will be starting  at 7
AM.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers Co