[texbirds] Rough-legged Hawk, hwy 90, between Marathon & Alpine, Brewster Co

  • From: Matthew York <mwayork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tx Birds Listserv New <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:22:08 -0600

Light-morph.

At 1120, Heidi Trudell discovered a Rough-legged Hawk as we were driving Hwy 90
.

Between Marathon & Alpine, 5 miles east of the Altuda Railroad Box and Seale
Ranch sign.  On the telephone poles.

Happy New Year!

Matt York & Heidi Trudell
Marathon
Brewster Co.

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at