[texbirds] RFI: Bill Hodge Contact Information

  • From: Brady Surber <supersurber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:49:11 -0600

Hi all,

I am looking for contact information for a Bill Hodge in the Big Lake area I am
seeing some sightings from that area and could use the help in planning an
upcoming trip.. Help would be much appreciated. Please reply offline.

 Bill if you are a member of this list and see this, I would very much
appreciate it if you would reply to me.

Brady Surber
Vernon, TX