[texbirds] Re: "Port O'Connor evening migration obs." Addendum

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:07:08 -0500

Almost immediately after writing that last note the southeast winds have
increased dramatically from the south.....Weatherunderground says they are
only around 14mph, but that is useless here on the front beach...It is
howling out there and to the point sea spray fills the bay and long
distance views are nigh on impossible, perhaps 1/3-1/2 mile only...The
birds I noted previously were just ahead of this blow