[texbirds] Re: Fwd: FW: Unknown Flycatcher

  • From: Marty Kelly <tmartin.kelly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: txbrush5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 18:22:42 -0500

Just curious what part of the tree he was in or on the ground. I read a
recent article proposing that one can use the level an Epidonax is located
to aid in identification on ground, low in tree, high in tree, etc.).
Wonder if any of you more experienced birders might have an opinion on this
as they rarely sing as they pass through our area.
Marty Kelly
San Antonio, Texas