[texbirds] Birders in Henderson?

  • From: Terri <ziaterri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:31:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi, any Texbirders in Henderson, TX?  Will be there in a few weeks and am
determined to find a Pileated Woodpecker and other flying creatures that like
to hang out in pine trees.  Crossbills perhaps?  My aunt has many birds (a very
stubborn pileated that doesn't come out when I visit) on her property northwest
of Henderson but we'll be venturing out a little.  Please let me know if you
have any suggestions for birding spots near Henderson/Overton/New London.  The
eBird records here are sparse but I found some info.  Thanks.
Terri Wegner
Fort Worth, TX