[texbirds] Austin Martins July 2nd

  • From: Elliott Gordon <tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:41:19 -0500

I watched for about 45 minutes. At first they streamed north (east) from
the mall buildings. Settled into a circle of the north east parking lot
over construction area to Airport. Trees on east edge of fences very
popular, but almost all trees showed signs. A large loop formation from and
to trees was observed. I took several videos and photos with my iPhone and
I'll put them on flickr/fb if any good. I can't remember seeing any adult
males.
--
Elliott Gordon
AF5HH