[telnet] Re: List status

  • From: Andrew Hodgson <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: telnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:58:27 +0100

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:16:31 -0400, you wrote:

>Tony, with the minimal traffic, the spam, and the other things you
>mentioned, it's probably time to close the list.
>Stanley

Why though can the list not be put to unmoderated and closed?

I have some inactive lists on my server which may only have one or two
posts every other month, but it is worth keeping them open for the
people who rely on these lists as a means of help and support.

Andrew.
--=20
Andrew Hodgson, Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK.
Email: Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---
To unsubscribe from the telnet list, send a blank message to
telnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject.  Make sure this
is sent from your actual subscribed email address.  To contact the list owner,
write to telnet-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  This list's home page is at
<http://members.cox.net/~baechler/>.